What to do With its Ceilings? Tips Decor Ceiling

Read Also :
Always looking for decorating ideas, I regularly peels property sales sites. And I found a trick to give an industrial style to a room makeover. This is to keep the raw ceiling. This is something that has been least used to see I guess, but pretty good to keep the soul of a place when one has no alternative but to cover its walls plates plaster.

What do you think ?


 ideas home interior decor ceiling

home depot ceiling  interior design ceiling

ceiling  interior design ceiling

hanging decor from ceiling ideas  home decor ceiling

hanging decor from ceiling ideas

interior design ceiling


home decor ceiling


so I love it! I think it's super cute ceiling like that, just original and it changes basic ceilings .. I like a lot and it would please me very much to have a house with a ceiling like there!

In fact, let the rough ceilings, it gives a lot of character, especially the photos with concrete beams simply painted white. But we must say that everything has around participates well to give a style instead

With that, I wish you a very good Holiday and gives you an appointment in late August!

What to do With its Ceilings? Tips Decor Ceiling Rating: 5 Diposkan Oleh: Sarah Monica

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.